Kain Darkwind's Savage Tide
Organizations of note in the campaign (listed by location) include:
- The Crimson Fleet is an infamous demonically affiliated pirate fleet, the scourge of the Azure Sea region.
- The Scarlet Brotherhood is an organization dedicated to the advancement of the Suel nation, and known for its deadly assassins, spies and martial artists. The Brotherhood has established a presence on the Isle of Dread, causing tensions between Brotherhood agents and The Party.
- The Seventh Coil is a group of Yuan-ti assassins that serve the Crimson Fleet.
- The Nameless Legion is an interplanar mercenary organization.
- The Garrote is a powerful interplanar assassin’s guild said to have even slain gods.
- The Shadow Shoal is a powerful assassin’s guild said to rival the Garrote in skill but not scope.
The Isle of Dread
- The Lords of Dread are a major vile organization active on and around the Isle, linked to the Savage Tide and the production of Shadow Pearls, and a leading target of the Steel Wyverns.
- The Olman Seven is an alliance of seven Olman settlements near Farshore, on the Isle’s southern peninsula.
- The Jomsvikings are a politically independent mercenary brotherhood.
- The Shieldmaidens are a religious cult of female warriors.
- The Snow Queen is an infamous pirate vessel captained by Alfhild and crewed by her Huscarls. The Snow Queen is currently raiding in the Azure Sea region, far from home.
- The Alchemists’ Guild is a guild of alchemists!
- The Buccaneers are a powerful gang in Sasserine.
- The Canting Crew is another of Sasserine’s leading gangs.
- The Captain’s Council is the governing body of the city.
- The Cartographers’ Guild is a guild of cartographers!
- The Church of the Whirling Fury is a secretive group of demon hunters.
- The Cutthroats were a powerful gang in Sasserine until their decimation at the hands of the party.
- The Dawn Council is an affiliation of Sasserine’s eminent.
- The Gemcutters’ Guild is a guild of gem cutters!
- The House of the Dragon is a prestigious educational institution.
- The Joy Boys are a minor gang.
- The Longshoremen’s Union is Sasserine’s most powerful labor union.
- The Lotus Dragons were a minor Cutthroat affiliate gang that ran afoul of the party.
- Telvanta Academy is a school of dancing.
- The Whalers’ Guild is a guild of whalers!
- The Witchwardens are the city of Sasserine’s leading arcane organization, formed to protect the city and to advance the interests of its mages.
- Zelkarune’s Horns are a mercenary group, also involved in the production of gladiatorial spectacles.